Country Stampede issues media credentials only to reporters and photographers on assignment from legitimate news outlets. Since we need to get prior approval from the artists’ management, we need your media credential requests by June 15, 2014. We ask for your cooperation in obtaining a request form and submitting all necessary paperwork for your media outlet to help us identify legitimate media from the imposters.
We have a limited number of press passes available, and we give priority to outlets that we have worked with before and ones that provide us with pre-festival coverage and/or photographs of the event. Please include any previous coverage or planned pre- and post festival coverage in your request.
Country Stampede does not facilitate interviews with the artists. If you want to interview an artist, you must make arrangements with the artist’s management before the festival.
In addition to filling out this request form, and this form Media_Credential_Application_for_2014_Kicker_Country_Stampede.docx please fax, mail, or email:
- A list of staff and their specific duties during the event.
- Dates you will be covering Country Stampede.
- Name and title of person submitting the request, including contact information.
- Previous festival coverage: either a tear sheet, air check, or a rundown of the coverage.
- Planned coverage both pre- and post festival.
- This information must be on your company letterhead.
Media Credentials Contact Information:
For Radio Contact:
P.O. Box 159
Manhattan, KS 66505-0159
For All Other Media Contact:
Caitlin DeForest, Regional Publicity Manager, Webster & Associates
office: 615.777.6995 x 240 mobile: 256.899.3439
Artist Press Photos